Good Day, please except my apologies for this brief interruption of the scheduled series entitled African Women In Business. As I labored through most of the night collecting resources and data for the African Women In Business series-the posts shall resume shortly.
This is sort of my round about way of doing a Public Service Announcement. This comes by way of KIM Media Group, which manages the newspaper called Kenyan Empowerment News-of which I am a regular guest contributor.
If you are interested in learning more about Kenya's business investment opportunities you might find this information very useful:
International Conference & Investment ForumTo all who may be interested in attending I look forward to seeing you there and you may also contact me if you have questions beninmwangi@gmail dot com. Otherwise, again I apologize for the interruption, it's just that my memory has a mind of it's own sometimes...Also, thanks for your patience and we will be back with our scheduled series shortly.
"The Role of the Kenyan Diaspora in Kenya ’s Development"
March 22nd -24th, 2007
Kennesaw State University
Join us for an exciting weekend exploring how the Kenyan Diaspora can participate in Kenya ’s Development process.
· Learn about wonderful investment opportunities in various sectors of Kenya ’s
· Take a ride through the fast-growing Nairobi Stock Exchange (NSE) with Mr.
Jimnah Mbaru, Chairman of NSE and learn how you can position yourself to
invest in upcoming IPOs.
· Learn about the fundamental drivers of the recent performance of the Kenya
market and investment solutions offered by Old Mutual Asset Managers (OMAM)
in Kenya .
· Open an Internet Account with Equity Bank and learn about innovative ways of
transferring money to Kenya .
· Explore the Diaspora’s potential at contributing towards Kenya ’s education
sector with Professor Olive Mugenda of Kenyatta University and Professor
Sperling of Strathmore University .
· Meet Kenyan entrepreneurs and potential investors. For more information click
[ here ].
Of course, I love your comments. But, if you can't comment at this particular time- but would like to let us know that you were here; please sign and View my guestbook