Sunday, March 25, 2007

Exhausted!

Today I had the opportunity to attend the Kenya Diaspora Investment Forum 2007 at Kennesaw State University in Kennesaw, GA. I believe it was a mind blowing success. After going through countless notes, audio, and a few pictures my mind is terribly exhausted. Over the next couple of days we shall add our content from this event.

In the meantime, both WhiteAfrican and African Path have some exceptional coverage on their blogs. Please check them out while I sort out both my mind and my notes...By the way Hash or Joshua if you are reading this it was a real pleasure meeting the both of you!

Of course, I love your comments. But, if you can't comment at this particular time- but would like to let us know that you were here; please sign and View my guestbook

5 comments:

HASH said...

It was great meeting you in person Benin. I only wish we had more time to talk! :)

Benin said...

Hash:

Thanks. Same here. I thought that it was a very wonderful event.

It is so wonderful to be able to put your name with your face. I really enjoyed our chats too. It was brief but, hey what are you gonna do-right?

You never know, next time we might be meeting each other in Kenya...

Anonymous said...

Great meeting you Benin. I have to say it has been crazy getting through the conference and all the stuff going on there. The networking and sharing of ideas on how to develop Kenya and more so what to do businesswise is priceless. Looking forward to more conversations and positive interactions that translate to success and growth.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Benin, and Hash, for this blog, and the pictures.

We at KDNC are very pleased that you all came to the conference. Your attendance made it a very powerful event.....even more powerful that we could ever have imagined.
Thank you.

The next conference comes up quickly in June 15-17 in Massachusetts.

Please look out on our website www.kdnc.org for information on the next event.

Macharia Waruingi
Founding Chair, KDNC
www.kdnc.org

Benin said...

Yes, Bwana Macharia. Thanks for the advanced notice. It was quite a pleasure and even an honor to be in the midst of so much last weekend.

My hope is that I am able to attend many more such events!

Google
 

africa search