Wednesday, March 28, 2007

In Closing Kenya Open for Business






Well, my plan was to summarize the Kenya Open for Business event for the final post on the African Diaspora Investment Series. However, I may have run into a glitch. This post was supposed to be a podcast, but the mp3 file is taking it's swet old time.

As such, I will say that the event, I think was a success. The theme was that if Kenyans abroad could continue the remittances, plus maybe add a small bit more in the form of organixed investments that the country's economy could go from growing iinto a full scale boom.

Below are a few links that I hope you will enjoy.

AKPA
Kenya Development Network Consortium
Mshale
African Path
WhiteAfrican

Also, if there are any podcasting experts who'd like to point me in the right direction on files large than 10MB, my podcast file is [ here ] Thanks


Of course, I love your comments. But, if you can't comment at this particular time- but would like to let us know that you were here; please sign and View my guestbook

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are some nice flash players out there that might work for you. If you sign up and submit your feed at www.blubrry.com, they have a really nice player that I use for my podcast.

To see an example go to www.theojohnson.net. Click the button in the top right hand corner. I think podcastpickle.com has one also. You just have to sign up for an account.

Benin said...

Theo:

Thanks for the help, I don't know what I would have done without it.

You'll be pleased to know that I have signed up on the blubrry network. Afterwards, I re-edited this post and added a blubrry styled player to this post and t's working fine now.

If only I could tweak my own presentation a bit....Guess, that will come with practice though, eh?

Omodudu said...

Some info I have been looking for.
Thanks for the great job.

Google
 

africa search