Thursday, April 03, 2008

HOST Africa: New Hospitality News and Information Magazine born in Africa

HOST Africa is the latest magazine offering a new approach to the hospitality industry news, information and analysis in East Africa. The magazine set to go out in June is already testing its new website VIEW HERE

It is published by All Times Media Kenya, and will be distributed exclusively via suscription to Top industry decision makers in the hospitality industry (Airlines, Hotels, Restaurants, Industry Suppliers, Business Travellers). Copies of the magazine will also retail at major newstands throughout East Africa and parts of South Africa, the US and Europe. you can suscribe to recieve exclusive copies of HOST Africa magazine through this blog CLICK HERE

1 Comment:

Sugabelly said...

Hey, I really like your blog. I'm Nigerian and I believe that Nigerians need to stop blaming their woes on the government and taking economic initiative by starting up businesses to drive the economy forward.

I'm nineteen and last year I started my own company. It's called Barcelagos Clothing Co. and it's a Nigerian t-shirt company, and our aim is to bring identity to the millions of Nigerian youths living abroad. Through our culturally-specific t-shirts we connect young Nigerians to home and give them a sense of belonging by allowing them, wherever in the world they may be to express themselves with pride.

Our t-shirts, hoodies, and jackets are Nigerian themed and focus on local knowledge, humor, and colloquialisms.

I would be more than honoured if you reviewed/did a blog post about my company since you blog about business/entrepreneurship on the African front. My company is only five months old and struggling for recognition, but it has had an outstanding response.

Here is our website: http://www.barcelagos.com

Our Facebook Page: Barcelagos Clothing Co.

Our Facebook Group: I LOVE JUVOODOO/BARCELAGOS

Again, I think your blog is wonderful, and I'd love to know if you're interested.

Cheers!

Google
 

africa search