Monday, November 27, 2006

Which City in Africa is Considered Best for Business?


The Benin Epilogue Part I is on a quest to find Africa's most business friendly city. This is partly out of curiosity and partly just in case I ever decide to relocate. But hey, if you are ever considering moving to Africa to start a new business this is for you too. So I am curious, if my sole occupation was that of a business person and I was certain that I wanted to be in Africa to start a new business, where would it be?

This is a question that maybe we can find the answer to with a combination of web surfing, maybe checking out some embassy information, and just asking people who have been there and done that. My plan is to publish my findings in the next post-stay tuned!!!

Of course, I love your comments. But, if you can't comment at this particular time- but would like to let us know that you were here; please sign and View my guestbook

0 comments:

Google
 

africa search