Yesterday we looked at some of the media outlets that have been making waves in East Africa. Today we shall look at a few in West Africa. What follows are a just a few of them, and please remember this list is not meant to be all inclusive, its just a few of them that I have seen or heard about in my travels (both on and off the web).
- Financial Standard authoritative online digest of business and economic issues affecting Nigeria.
- Voice of Naija on weather, sports, and news around Nigeria. Began as an external service of the Nigeria Broadcast Corporation in 1961.
- The Sun a paper of human voices, capturing the unpredictable and unexpected rhythms of life and existence, the daily heartbeat of humanity in lucid and crisp prose.
- CRTV Post Watch a prominent blog magazine in Cameroon focusing primarily upon politics in Cameroon.
- CRTV daily news updates online, radio, TV. Topics focus on international issues, economy, and state of affairs in Cameroon.
- Joy FM by the Multimedia Broadcasting Corporation, offers readers with a comprehensive online source for up-to-the-minute news, information and entertainment content.
- Daily Graphic Ghana's number one daily newspaper.
- Ghana Review International reliable source of information for Ghanaians and non-Ghanaians alike. This magazine will be of interest to any person with an interest in Ghana, Ghanaians and Africans, wherever in the world they live.
- Peace FM
- Voix du Senegal on Senegalese society, sports, and daily news-in French.
- APA a Pan-African news agency featuring both French and English. Covers topics such as politics, religion, business, and sports in Africa.
- Sud Quotidien news from Senegal with an international flair.
Of course, I love your comments. But, if you can't comment at this particular time- but would like to let us know that you were here; please sign and View my guestbook