Saturday, March 10, 2007

The Media Industry in Africa: Short Series

What are your thoughts on the impact of Africa's media industry upon African businesses and communities? To me this is probably one of the most diverse areas of business in Africa, where you have large numbers of organizations that operate for purely social reasons, while many others who do solely to fulfill advertiser demands. My hunch is that this industry has been transforming Africa, both in business and in socio-economic reform, so my aim in this series will be to try and get a feel as to whether this is a close assessment. Since each aspect of media is important our primary aim here will be to bring you closer to the movers and shakers in Africa's various media sectors-both social and free enterprise oriented. Before we jump in head first, if you have any suggestions as to what you'd like to see in this short series please feel free let me know.

Otherwise, kick back and enjoy the ride!

Of course, I love your comments. But, if you can't comment at this particular time- but would like to let us know that you were here; please sign and View my guestbook

0 comments:

Google
 

africa search