Monday, March 12, 2007

Missed You!

Hi All, It has been two days since I last posted anything here, but to me it felt like an eternity. I got a chance to take a break and spend some much needed time with family and I'm feeling totally rejuvenated.

Unfortunately, the Media Industry in Africa Short Series will have to be extended a little bit into the middle of the week. Afterwards, we will follow it up with a few of my own ramblings regarding my past, present, and future as relating to African enterprise. Thanks for your patience and hopefully we should be up and running at full speed again in no time!

Of course, I love your comments. But, if you can't comment at this particular time- but would like to let us know that you were here; please sign and View my guestbook

0 comments:

Google
 

africa search