Wednesday, February 28, 2007

African Women In Business Series: Just Curious?

This is just a friendly reminder that I am really curious as to what you think about the way The Benin Epilogue is covering this series. Is there anything that you would like to see covered here that has not been mentioned yet? If so, please let me know. Also, if you would actually like to contribute more along the lines of doing a guest post, here, on this particular topic or any other you may contact me ( beninmwangi@gmail dot com) . As always, thank you so much!

Of course, I love your comments. But, if you can't comment at this particular time- but would like to let us know that you were here; please sign and View my guestbook

Tags: ,

2 comments:

JD said...

I love your work! Follow your insticts!

Benin said...

James, thanks for the vote of confidence! You never now how your inspirational words might help get someone through....!!!

Google
 

africa search