Monday, March 12, 2007

Announcements...Blogger Invititations...

Do you know anyone who is passionate about small enterprise in Africa and likes to write? If you do please pass on the word that The Benin Epilogue could use a few good bloggers to come on as contributors. You may notify me at beninmwangi at gmail.com

Additionally, from time to time you may be seeing posts coming up under a press announcement label here on The Benin Epilogue, this is a free service that I have extended to small enterprises that do business in or with African countries and its just my little way of helping in the community. If you are or know of someone who could benefit from this please email me at beninmwangi at gmail.com

Thats all for now, until the next post, have a great week!!

Of course, I love your comments. But, if you can't comment at this particular time- but would like to let us know that you were here; please sign and View my guestbook

2 comments:

John Powers said...

I don't have any suggestions off hand, but I love where you're going with this.

Benin said...

Kaunda:

Thanks very much...You know, it's funny you should say that because although I don't know exactly where we are going just yet, I do have an idea of the destination. The whole uncertainty aspect, plus the thought that this thing is starting to come into its own' is one that makes me happy-I love the journey!

Google
 

africa search