Wednesday, April 04, 2007

He's Not Heavy, He's My B...

I am not sure if you are familiar with the phrase, "he's not heavy, he's my brother". It connotes the idea of using one's own growth within a community to help other up and coming members of the community. This was a phrase that became very common at my Alma Mater, Morehouse College.

Anyhow, my aim was to take that phrase and use it as an analogy in introducing a new entrant to the Africa blogger scene. However, judging from the writing this blogger is already capable of carrying a big load, i.e. giving back to the community. He definitely doesn't need much or any assistance in the writing department!

This blogger goes by the name "Branded" and hails from Kenya. Perhaps to date you have not heard much from Branded, but mark my words-you soon will. A business person extraordinaire, Branded blogs at Business in Focus and will also be blogging here on The Benin Epilogue, topics will range from African business media to market branding. So, please show this blogger some love!

Branded, welcome to The Benin Epilogue and thank you for accepting the invitation. Sorry I didn't do this earlier, but soon you'll know how it is when...well, we'll leave i at that. Once again It's good to have your input here-Thanks again!

Of course, I love your comments. But, if you can't comment at this particular time- but would like to let us know that you were here; please sign and View my guestbook

1 Comment:

Omodudu said...

Branded you are welcome. Promptly added to my reader.

Google
 

africa search