Sunday, April 22, 2007

Love

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that editing and authoring this blog up until now has been a labor of love. Since setting this blog up on the blogspot platform, there has been this desire to do something on wordpress. That time, I believe has come. Starting this week you will probably begin to notice that most of my blogging activity is taking place on www.beninmwangi.com rather than here on the blogspot blog. Also, I have not exactly decided what to do with this blog, if you have any suggestions please feel free to let me know. And by all means you are invited to www.beninmwangi.com .


Of course, I love your comments. But, if you can't comment at this particular time- but would like to let us know that you were here; please sign and View my guestbook

2 comments:

Omodudu said...

why not redirect. keeping multiple blogs could get really hmmm confusing atimes.

Theo J. said...

I agree. I've seen it done on some other blogs that have moved to a domain.

Google
 

africa search