Friday, April 06, 2007

Thanks Theo!

Recently, I was tagged by podcaster Theo Johnson . Since this is my second meme post I will talk about my goals, as opposed to things that you might not know about me.

  1. To be a better Father to my daughter and husband to my wife this year.
  2. To become a better Christian, starting now!
  3. To become an authority on entrepreneurship in Sub Saharan Africa and build a brand around that expertise.
Now for the meme part.

Tag you are it:

David Ajao

Emmanuel Oluwatosin

Tish

Lumargin

Frederic


Of course, I love your comments. But, if you can't comment at this particular time- but would like to let us know that you were here; please sign and View my guestbook

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for participating in the meme. Great goals. Nice strategy on how you're going to build your business.

Benin said...

No problem, Theo. You know youre always welcome.

Thank you for commenting on the post too!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag. I will have to get to work on my meme!

Google
 

africa search