Friday, September 05, 2008

Its Time for War: John McCain Declares

As expected, John McCain lived up to his billing as a war monger during his acceptance speech at the RNC. He called on Americans from all walks of life to continue the Bush administration doctrine to stand up and fight.

"I'm not running for president because I think I'm blessed with such personal greatness that history has anointed me to save our country in its hour of need. I know how the world works. I know the good and the evil in it." he said

"And I've found just the right partner to help me shake up Washington, Governor Sarah Palin of Alaska. I'm not in the habit of breaking promises to my country and neither is Governor Palin. We've got a record of doing just that, and the strength, experience, judgment and backbone to keep our word to you. We believe in a strong defense." he added

"I liked to bend a few rules, and pick a few fights for the fun of it. But I did it for my own pleasure; my own pride. Now I fight to restore the pride and principles of our party."

Fight with me. Fight with me. Stand up to defend our country from its enemies. Stand up, stand up, stand up and fight. Nothing is inevitable here. We're Americans, and we never give up. We never quit. We never hide from history. We make history. And I will fight.........for as long as I draw breath, so help me God....... CLICK THIS LINK TO READ THE ENTIRE SPEECH

Also Related:
*************************************
Barack Obama's historic nomination full speech to the Democratic National Convention in Denver
*************************************

0 comments:

Google
 

africa search