Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Know Any Pan-African Business Bloggers?

I was just thinking today, that although there are an ample amount of Africa bloggers who post about business-only or primarily- in specific African countries, there are not so many that I am aware of who cover African business from a regional, Sub-Saharan, or continental approach.

At one point, I considered actually taking this blog and breaking it up into several regional blogs focusing on the African continent. The only thing that has kept me from doing it in the past was the fact that something like this might require more contributors. But, nowadays I still think about it, but not quite as much.

In conversations with various persons, it became clear to me that we, the Pan-Africa business bloggers, are providing a very vital service to our readers by providing a "one-stop shop" for anyone wishing to learn more about business in Africa. After all, there are quite a few Africa business bloggers who discuss their particular country, right? So, what are your thoughts on the topic"?

By the way, the Pan-Africa business bloggers that come to my mind are:

Emeka Okafor
G Kofi Annan
???
Hash
Ryan Shen-Hoover & Coldtusker
Frederic Tape
Steve Brown

Do you know of any others, please let me know. Also, stay tuned as we go into the next series-Real Estate Investment in Africa...


Of course, I love your comments. But, if you can't comment at this particular time- but would like to let us know that you were here; please sign and View my guestbook

0 comments:

Google
 

africa search