Thursday, April 12, 2007

Blogs That Make Us Think!

If there was ever a blogger whose posts have really "schooled me" on how a to build a community around your blog it would have to be Jim Walton. The thing that sticks out in my mind about him is that Jim knows how to keep his blog's community engaged in the whole blogging process. He is one of the best that I have seen at this and has been blogging for only a few weeks longer than me. Recently, in his post called "Thinking Blog Award" he acknowledged some blogs that make him think about deeper issues. The Benin Epilogue was one of the five blogs that he awarded and the prize is that we get to go out and do the same thing. So here it is...

These are some of the blogs that make me think:

Odegle on just another weekend in Nairobi...

Casthompson tells us to know when to holdem' and when to foldem'

DaveSpeaks about Jay-Z's impression of Hurricane Katrina via you tube

Mshairi uses prose and verses againgst the likes of Michael Richards

Sudanese Thinker sums up thoughts on those bad *&!@# kids!

So what do you think?


Of course, I love your comments. But, if you can't comment at this particular time- but would like to let us know that you were here; please sign and View my guestbook

2 comments:

David McQueen said...

Thanks for the headsup Benin. Your blog has not only made me think but has encouraged a lot of others who are ignorant on the economic developments in Africa to be wiser.

Keep up the good work.

Benin said...

David:

I really appreciate that. No problem, wow..you have become a blogging-preneur, I think it great and also like how you have found a way to connect the dots of Africa's various Diaspora populations. Likewise, you keep up the good work too.


Also, shortly you shall be getting an email from me...

Google
 

africa search